ss_blog_claim=d5d99c4c70a3271d91dc685b5632f19e

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Winter Break

0 Comments

It‘s winter break from school for my little daughter. They have a whole week off that started last Monday. Monday was President’s day so she was happy that me and hubby have no work too. Actually, it ended just me and her hanging out Monday because my husband was called at his job because of the snow. Yesterday, I brought her to my job but she got bored because we do not have a satellite TV at work where she can watch her favorite cartoon channel. So for today Wednesday I asked her where she wants to go. She told me to go to the babysitter’s house so that she can watch her shows on their satellite TV. This babysitter has been her sitter since she was months old so if there is anybody that I wanted to take care of my daughter if I am not available, it would be her babysitter. She is like a second mother to her, and her loves my daughter so much.

It is almost 3:00 o’clock p.m. and my husband is already on the way to picking up our daughter. I am just happy that our schedule works well when our daughter is not in school keeping her away from us for only around five hours if we are both working. It was tough when she was still a baby. We spent too much money on babysitting alone.

0 comments:

About Me